GeoNeurale Wavefields P-C
THE NEXT GENERATION OF DEEP GEOTHERMAL PROJECTS
DEEPDIRECTIVITY develops new 3D LWD Intraformational “Proximity Subsurface Navigation System”, driven from Artificial Intelligence Algorithms and Advanced Positioning Sensoric Systems.
DDS_1 , “Deep Directivity Systems 1” is an advanced solution with enhanced efficiency derived from the previous DDS geothermal systems 2006.
This concept has been created by scientists with 30 years experience and over 70 projects in the oil&gas exploration industry, comprising one of the deepest world projects to almost 11 kilometers depth. It has been developed to realize geothermal projects in almost every area of the world and in a broad variety of geological plays.
– The efficiency in MWatt is exactly forecasted already in the planning phase
– It can be realized almost everywhere for local plants avoiding expensive power transmission lines
– It can be realized locally in almost any geological play
– The presence of natural reservoir acquifers is not required
– The presence of underground water is not required
– No danger of induced seismicity which can be potential hazard within all classical geothermal projects like Hydrogeothermy when intersecting fault planes
Under strict performance of our plan the project has more than 95% probability of success with less that 5% probability of forecasted efficiency failure. Complete predictability can be expected already in the planning phase for efficiency in terms of MWatt (electric or thermal)
THIS NEW TECHNOLOGY CAN PRODUCE MORE THAN 200 KILOMETERS FLOWLINES AT 4000 METERS DEPTH WITHOUT FLOW BACK TO THE SURFACE
DEEPDIRECTIVITY develops the new 3D LWD Intraformational “Proximity Subsurface Navigation System”, driven from Artificial Intelligence Algorithms and advanced positioning sensoric. Traditional Directional Drilling Systems account in favourable formational conditions for a maximum target ellipsoid uncertainty radius of around 15 meters over 1000m MD. This can vary with directional, formational and structural parameters. The highest risk however is related to the Gravity Toolface error. DDS1 plans to reach an uncertainty radius of maximal 3 meters in horizontal sections in analog drilling conditions.
First “full flow return loop geothermal system”
The new system creates a close loop circuit flow in deep subsurface formations which can be further extended for hunderds of kilometers to reach the planned efficiency.
This system will capture the natural thermal flow of the earth irradiating upwards from the earth mantel.
The thermodynamic simulation model “ TD phase 2” is ready, confirming the efficiency of these systems and the potential to produce electric power / heating solutions in almost every geological situation.
Realizing local projects, avoids the necessity of extremely expensive air or underground transport power lines, which are devastating for the natural environment.
Deep Geothermal Systems is the cleanest renewable energy method to produce 100% CO2 free energy
RADIAL HEAT FLOW FROM THE EARTH MANTLE TO THE LITHOSPHERE
| Temperature partitioning in the earth structures and radioactive decay processes in the earth mantle
(www.freedawn.co.uk & http://ontherocks.ie)
DDS_1 MAIN CIRCUIT COMPONENTS
DDS_1 Deep Geothermal as the only right solution for renewable energy.
Actual concepts of renewable energy solutions (Wind, Solar, Biomass) failed to consider the fact that humans live in a 2D (two-dimensional) environment. Classical renewable energy system subtract expensive and precious space on the surface of the earth to nature, forests and human environment increasing their effective costs.
This fact for instance increases the real costs of Windenergy of a factor 3, higher than officially reported.
GEOTHERMAL IS THE UNIQUE RENEWABLE ENERGY SYSTEM EXPLOITING THE 3D DIMENSION OF THE EARTH
LEAVING THE SPACE FOR MEN AND NATURE INTACT.
Example 1. To transport the power from north Germany to the south with underground power lines
will cost about (costs effective after the project): 18 Billions Euro ( 18.000.000.000 € ).
With the same amount about 2100 MWatt DDS deep geothermal energy can be produced.
Example 2. Windturbines must be in a minimal 2000 meters distance ray from the next residential area.
considering the costs of land (average in Germany 420 € / m2), the land cost for a single wind-energy
project would be about 16.000.000 €. This cost has to be added to the project cost for the costruction
of the turbine, tower and powerlines. In Germany there are about (in 2016) 27200 Windturbines.
The additional cost to add to the overall wind projects is:
27.200 x 16.000.000 = 435.200.000.000 € .
This would allow additional 7253 DDS deep geothermal projects for a total 50.800 MWatt –
100% clean and ecological-friendly geothermal power.
Example 3. Ecological danger. Windturbines are an ecological danger because they work on the surface
of the earth subtracting ecological land to the natural environment. They produce acoustical pollution
which can disturb the life rythm for hypersensitive individuals.
Example 4. Land surface subtracted to the 2D human environment through wind and solar energy
is a very serious concern. The consequences may not be apparent on the first instance.
The reality is an increase of human friction due to decreasing space available. Economy, logistic,
communication, health systems will be affected.
Massive development of windenergy was economically and ecologically a wrong decision as it was the first
accepted solution proposed by the industry in a urgent situation of finding imminent solutions.
Every technology subtracting 2D land to the ecosystem and to the human environment is a failed technology introducing destructive elements in the ecosystem and human environment.